Mario follows Sonic Haiti Mario follows Sonic Haiti

I just can't stop watching this... I have no goddamn idea why I find it so funny, it just is. Just think of the levels of irony this transcends; it is like a fucking wedding cake made of bacon... pure genius.

Undead Cerberus Undead Cerberus

Very nice

The only problem is there is barely any animation to it. Great artwork though, and what little animation there is is very smooth and well done. I'd say you have great potential.

Machalitman responds:

Thanks a lot, dude.

I love the HALO World I love the HALO World

Decent

There's nothing particularly bad about it. The sprite animation is fine, the backgrounds just look like traced images of the game. it would have been better if you had actually drawn stuff, but, not bad.

Troll Ability Calculator Troll Ability Calculator

Really.

It was mildly humorous, but the "calculation" involved was simply length of response, from "poor" up to "trying too hard bro."
Again, mildly humorous, but useless and silly. Besides, trolling is about getting a reaction - playing it cool, being inconspicuous at first and helping things escalate into a flame war. A short and simple response with some subtle rhetorical devices can be the best way to go.

Mario Super Mario Super

NICE

It was actually really well made, good movement, good collisions, unlike any other Mario flash game ever.

Ninja Rescue Ninja Rescue

Not bad

Fairly entertaining. The random battle thing was a nice touch.

MrBobo64 responds:

Thank you. Hopefully you managed to play between my last two uploads because something went terribly wrong. If you felt that something was really odd, then please come back and try it again.

Elevator Music Elevator Music

Nice

It's catchy, and it flows well. The only tiny complaint I might make is that the straight 8th notes on top of swing time sounds a little unnatural, but it does make an interesting effect. Good loop.